The Dashboard User Group is made up of representatives from each participating diocese. Its main purposes are:
- To support one another in the use of Safeguarding Dashboards and to share strategies
- To discuss and vote on changes to the dashboards (sometimes as a result of new national guidance)
- To suggest improvements and new dashboard features
- To vote on costed proposals for medium-size developments
How does the User Group work?
The Dashboard User Group meets twice a year, usually online via Microsoft Teams.
Between meetings, discussions take place via an email discussion forum.
Who can join the User Group?
We recommend that each participating diocese nominates two members of diocesan staff. For example, it could be:
- The DSA or Head of Safeguarding
- The Safeguarding Administrator or Trainer.
When it comes to voting for changes or developments, each diocese has one vote.
Is there another way to keep up with developments?
Yes. We also publish a Dashboard and Hub Newsletter about twice a year. This is aimed at diocesan staff who want an overview of significant developments, but who don't need to get involved in detailed discussions.
The newsletter is sent to all User Group members, and also to anyone else who wants to be added to the mailing list.
How do I join the User Group or receive the newsletter?
Simply send an email to Graeme Pringle at Clearly Simpler if you want to join the Dashboard User Group or receive the newsletter.