Diocesan staff can add, rename, move or delete dashboards.
To watch this video in full-screen mode, press the button in the bottom-right corner.
Where to find the tool
Dashboard tools are only available to diocesan staff who have requested access.
- Go to https://tools.parishdashboards.org.uk/
- Sign in
- Select 'Manage places' in the left-hand meu
Please note that this tool is only accessible to diocesan users who have specifically asked for it.
What does this tool do?
This tool is used to:
- Add a new dashboard
- Rename an existing dashboard
- Move a dashboard to a different location
- Delete a dashboard that is not required
Most multi-parish benefices have a separate PCC for each parish, and therefore need a separate dashboard for each parish.
However, a multi-parish benefice with a joint PCC might prefer to have a single dashboard for the whole benefice. There are two alternative methods for making this change:
- Add the new benefice* and then delete the individual parishes; OR
- Rename one of the parishes with the name of the benefice, and then delete the other parishes
Method 2 is slightly quicker, and it also preserves any data in the renamed parish.
* When adding the new benefice, it needs to be created as a pseudo-parish.