Diocesan staff can track the status of all invitations - or easily resend one.
To watch this video in full-screen mode, press the button in the bottom-right corner.
Where to find the tool
Dashboard tools are only available to diocesan staff who have requested access.
- Go to https://tools.parishdashboards.org.uk/
- Sign in
- Select 'People' in the left-hand meu
- Open the 'Invitations' tool
The current status of each invitation must be one of the following:
- Accepted - The invitation has been accepted and the recipient has registered for their dashboard.
- Bounced - The invitation has not been delivered. The most common reason is an invalid email address.
- Clicked - The recipient clicked a link to accept the invitation, but has not yet completed the registration process.
- Declined - The recipient clicked a link to decline the invitation.
- Delivered - The invitation has been delivered, but it has not yet been accepted or declined. It might have gone into their spam folder.
- Expired - The invitation was delivered, but was neither accepted nor rejected within 14 days.
- Failed - The recipient clicked a link to accept the invitation, but failed to complete the registration process within 14 days.
- Sent - The invitation was sent, but we do not know if it was delivered.